11th May 2011, 11:45 PM
pijusha

Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?

Please provide names of colleges which need nata scores for admission in b.arch courses.
Will score of 104/200 help getting admission in good college?

Related Questions:
  1. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  4. Is it enough to have good NATA score to get admission for B.Arch in good Government colleges?
  5. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  6. What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?
  7. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
  8. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  9. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  10. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  11. Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?
  12. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
  13. Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?
  14. List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC
  15. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  16. Eligibility of admission for B.Arch in Government college of Kolkata with NATA score of 103 and 59% in HS from WBCHSE? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  18. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
15th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA).

This exam is for admission to first year of 5-year B. Arch degree course for all architectural institutions in the country including IITs, NITs,Jadavpur University and other Government Institutions.

Besides these

1:Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio (BRDS); Ahmedabad

2:Architecture Aptitude.Com ; Bhopal

3:Design Quotient Labs ( DQ Labs); Bangalore

4:Arkin Coaching Centre; Bangaluru,Ahmedabad,Vadodora,Surat,Rajkot,Jamnagar ,Pune,Chennai etc

For more update visit its official site : www.nata.in
15th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA).

This exam is for admission to first year of 5-year B. Arch degree course for all architectural institutions in the country including IITs, NITs,Jadavpur University and other Government Institutions.

Besides these

1:Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio (BRDS); Ahmedabad

2:Architecture Aptitude.Com ; Bhopal

3:Design Quotient Labs ( DQ Labs); Bangalore

4:Arkin Coaching Centre; Bangaluru,Ahmedabad,Vadodora,Surat,Rajkot,Jamnagar ,Pune,Chennai etc

For more update visit its official site : www.nata.in
25th March 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

send me the best colleges for b.arch and email me a address of best nata preperation centre in pune.....thanks
my email address is [email protected]
30th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i have got NATA score of 101 and passed cbse 12th with 75.4%.wat is the top most colleges that i could get.,in india,especialy in kerala...plz,help me out...plz do reply......
27th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi ...:) I have a score of 95 in NATA .... n I come under BC category...so what are the colleges that offer seat for me??.........n my 2 percent is 85
28th June 2012, 09:14 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are some of the top colleges which accepts NATA scores:-

Sinhgad College of Architecture
Rizvi College of Architecture
Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
Manipal Institute of Technology
Bengal Engineering and Science University
School of Planning and Architecture
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology
Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning
Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture
IES College of Architecture
Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai's Campus Pillai's College of Architecture
L S Raheja School of Architecture
Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science
29th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in architecuter without tata in surat?
30th June 2012, 01:24 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijusha View Post
Please provide names of colleges which need nata scores for admission in b.arch courses.
Will score of 104/200 help getting admission in good college?
hello
this exam is conduct for national B arch colleges.
candidate can do b arch from any college in india
top colleges
bhanwar rathore design studio
architecture aptitude school
manipal institute of technology
school of planning and architecture.

good luck
9th May 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am expecting 145 in jst my apptitude and maths section in barch 2013
how much will be my rank
10th May 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have scored 92 in nata 2013 and expecting around 85% for cbse boards.will i get admission to b arch in any govt college in kerala or outside kerala?
10th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Is a nata score of 98/200 good enough to get admission in colleges like CEPT?
12th May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hi
i myself from thane. i didnt attend any class for nata..
i just gave nata fisrt attempt and scored 101/200..should i try for a second attempt this year ?
can i get admission in rachna sansad academy of dadar?..
can u suggest me some list of good colleges nearby thane or in mumbai with their expecting cutoffs?
22nd May 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 114/200 in nata.. and excepting 70% in 12th boards..can u suggest me some good colleges of
maharashtra that i can get admission in..??
3rd June 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have an overall percentage of 71 in Class XIIth CBSE board and have scored 93/200 in NATA. I would also like to bring to your notice that I am expecting 200/390 in JEE mains paper 2 (B.arch). According to such figures, kindly guide me and suggest me some of the best colleges of Architecture in which I could enroll myself.
Thanking you in anticipation.
With regards,
Sagar Madhukar
8th June 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have scord 89 in nata nd 67% in cbse board..wich collges can i get for architcture
9th June 2013, 07:59 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend NATA stand for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

This exam is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture
(NIASA).

These are some of the top colleges which accepts NATA scores:-

- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology

- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning

- Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture

- IES College of Architecture

- Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai's Campus Pillai's College of Architecture

- L S Raheja School of Architecture

- Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science

- Sinhgad College of Architecture

- Rizvi College of Architecture

- Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture

- Manipal Institute of Technology

- Bengal Engineering and Science University

- School of Planning and Architecture

All the best.........
9th June 2013, 09:22 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course
---------------------------------

1.Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology
2.Rizvi College of Architecture
3.Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture
4.Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science
5.School of Planning and Architecture
6.Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
7.dr.k.m Vasudevan Pillai's Campus Pillai's College of Architecture
8.Sinhgad College of Architecture
9.Bengal Engineering and Science University
10.Sinhgad College of Architecture
11.Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture
12.Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science
13.Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology
14.Manipal Institute of Technology
15.school of planning and architecture.
16.architecture aptitude school
17.bhanwar rathore design studio
15th June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have got 110/200 in NATA and 83% in 12th MP board exam,plez suggest me best arch. college that I can get by this score in nagpur or bhopal.
26th June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

ne1 who wants a score of 120-130 in nata can contact me.u dont hav to opt for coching.u can get ne best gov colleges in this rank.9254272204.aditya
19th May 2014, 09:24 AM
adi3333
Junior Member+

anyone if wants to clear nata and get a score of 115 to 130 can call me at 9254272204.you can get any government college with this rank..
8th June 2014, 07:38 PM
yuvanraj100

Default Will she get B.Arch seat in anna university

My sister got 129/200 in NATA and in 12th she got 87% ,whether she will get seat in anna university.
4th August 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hiiii i got my nata marks is 83 and my 10 2 marks is 63percentage can i no which clg i will get admission in hyderabad
4th August 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i got my nata marks is 83 and 10 2 marks is 63% i want to no which clgs i wil get admission in hyderabad
24th June 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My Daughters Score in Nata is 119/200 and 12th board score is 65% can she get Rachana Sansad or what best college can she get ? thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?