9th March 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for better career opportunities - BDS or BPT?

I am Sonali. I want to study something in medical line so that i can get better job opportunities in future. So kindly tell me which course is better in this scenario- BDS or BPT?

10th March 2016, 04:25 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is best for better career opportunities - BDS or BPT?

You can opt for either of the courses as both the courses have great career opportunities. Therefore it is up to your preference as to which course do you wish to opt for.

Look for your own interest and just go for it and I am sure whatever you choose will fetch you a good carer ahead.
10th March 2016, 04:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Either of the courses is good. One deals with dental studies and the other of Physiotherapy. You can attain a good career by opting for any one the above course. Therefore, I kindly request you to make up your mind as to where does your interest really lies and select one of them.

I would however personally prefer BDS as it basically deals with the study of dental related issues and has quite a good career opportunity both in India as well as abroad. You could even go for higher studies like MDS in the same field and can even become a surgeon,if you wish to. The other one is not bad but it is my preference as people nowadays are more prone to dental illness other than illness relating to Physiotherapy.
10th March 2016, 11:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Sonali. I want to study something in medical line so that i can get better job opportunities in future. So kindly tell me which course is better in this scenario- BDS or BPT?
The courses are good courses, the BDS is related to medical field and BPT is related to Para medical field. Both of these professions are very good and respectful. You can choose the course which you like the most. But the scope for BPT is very high in India. The job opportunities are very high; you can work in hospitals, community health centers, mental health centers, private practices, sports clinics, fitness centers etc. But the scope for Dentist is very high in abroad like USA. But settling as dentist in USA from other country is very difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?