13th November 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Computer Science and now want to study a graduate course with Computer Science. But, I am confused which course should I choose in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering. Please tell me which one is better course from job and salary point of view?

14th November 2016, 11:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view?

Computer Science and Information Technology go shoulder to shoulder with each other in terms of Job and salary.

Yes, you will get a job in any of the software firm only, no matter what you study, CS or IT.

In terms of growth after the job, you will get the benefit with the CS as if you are good in the subject, you will get good opportunities and will move ahead faster.
15th November 2016, 02:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Computer Science and now want to study a graduate course with Computer Science. But, I am confused which course should I choose in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering. Please tell me which one is better course from job and salary point of view?

The Computer Science is the most preferred branch of study in graduation. The higher percentage of top rankers prefers the Computer Science group over IT. At the time of placement the computer science will get more importance over IT students. Many PSUs will recruit only Computer Science engineering graduates. The IT department and Human Resources department are among the major losers if a company wanting to cut the cost. The IT jobs are easy to get and easy to lose also. So it is always advisable to study the Computer Science in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?