7th September 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which filed in M.Tech course is a better choice for the candidates from CSE and IT streams?

in m.tech which field is good for cse and IT students

13th August 2016, 01:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which filed in M.Tech course is a better choice for the candidates from CSE and IT streams?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. Some of the best specialization for Computer science engineering and Information Technology candidates in M.Tech:

>>Information Security.

>>Information Technology.

>>Image Processing.

>>Computer Science engineering.

>>Distributed computing.

>>Software engineering.

You can select any stream of above given stream for pursuing Master of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?