6th August 2012, 05:34 PM
anshuma tripathi

Should I go for BIT Deoghar or AKG Ghaziabad

please suggest me whether i should go for bit deoghar or akg ghaziabad ?

Related Questions:
  1. AKG ghaziabad or Sharda university? which one to prefer?
  2. Best colleges for B.Tech after Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in EC, computer science in JSS Noida, AKG Ghaziabad, KIET Ghaziabad after scoring 10412 in UPSEE?
  4. Can I get a government college after scoring 6000 rank in SC category in UPSEE?
  5. Can I get admission in ABES Ghaziabad, IMS Ghaziabad, Galgotia, NIET Greater Noida, MIET Meerut, JSS, AKG after scoring 52039(GN), 16694(BC), 1509(AF), 644(BCAF)?
  6. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  7. What is the minimum UPSEE rank required to get admission in good colleges of Ghaziabad or Noida?
  8. Salaries after Btech Biotechnology? Scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government college that would be best for me at 17011 in UPTU and 37521 in AIEEE? Any chance for HBTI Kanpur, IET Lucknow and MMM Engg College?
  10. Which is the best college in Ghaziabad that I can get after scoring 2356 rank in in UPTU and 124 in IPU?
  11. What branch will I get after scoring 221000 in general category?
  12. Admission in government college after scoring 55278 General, 17817 BC, 9329 GL and 2132 GLBC?
  13. List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE
  14. Can I get a good college in Ghaziabad and Noida after securing 46372 general rank and 8389 girls rank? Can I get AKG, RKG, KIET or ABES? Is there any benefit of girls rank during counseling?
  15. Which college provides good placement between AKG Ghaziabad, KIET, Galgotias University or Sharda University? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  17. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank?
  18. Possibilities of getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 2462(SC) rank?
30th April 2015, 03:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for BIT Deoghar or AKG Ghaziabad

From my point of view, you should go for the Ajay Kumar Garg Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.

It is well ahead BIT Deoghar in terms of infrastructure, placement, extra curricular activities and academics.

It offers undergraduate courses in engineering and technology in various streams like:

>>Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

>>Mechanical Engineering.

>>Civil Engineering.

>>Computer Science Engineering.

>>Information Technology.

>>Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Admission to this colleges is done through rank obtained UP State Engineering Entrance exam or through direct admission to management quota seats on the basis of percentage of marks in 10+2 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For any more details or any other relevant information regarding AKGEC, Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?