30th September 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Which course can i study as a combination of Management and Technology?

I am doing 10+2 with PCM with Computer science. I am interested in computers, management and finance. I want to combine management and technology. What course should I do?

30th September 2015, 10:50 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which course can i study as a combination of Management and Technology?

sorry it is not possible to do both management and technology at a time. But you can do integrated B.Tech and MBA course. The duration of the course is 5 years.

Other wise you can do B.Tech and MBA course separately.Then the duration of the course will be 6 years.

The colleges offering integrated B.Tech and MBA course are
  1. IIT Kharagpur Vinod Gupta School Of Management.
  2. IIT Mumbai’s Shailesh. J. Mehta School of management.
  3. Narsee Monjee Institute Of Mgt & higher studies –NIMS
  4. University Of Lucknow Badshah Bagh, Lucknow
  5. Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
  6. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore , Institute of professional studies, Khandwa Rd [MP].
  7. Birla institute of Technology & Science
  8. VIT University Vellore
  9. Maharshi Dayanand University ,Rohtak
  10. Institute of Mgt studies & research.
30th September 2015, 11:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can i study as a combination of Management and Technology?

After completion +2 You can go B.Sc in Computer science which is a under graduate course . Course duration of 3 years having six semesters in this course. After that you can go for MCA which is a post graduate course which is also a course duration of 3 years having six semesters.
OR You can go for MBA which is also a Post graduate course having course duration of 2 years & having 4 semesters in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?