22nd August 2013, 12:16 AM

Which is the best field between BSc in Botany and BCA computer application

which is the best field bsc in botany or bca computer application...? i like boatny as well as im interested in computers... im really confused wat to do... in wat field i will get good and bst salary...? plzz answer... do reply... reallly confused. :-( ;-(

22nd August 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best field between BSc in Botany and BCA computer application

What to do after Bsc coputer how to make agood career best salary
26th September 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which is the best field between BSc in Botany and BCA computer application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do after Bsc coputer how to make agood career best salary
You can do BCA rather than BSc in Botany.I agree botany is also a science subject but after doing BSc in botany u have to do MSc in Botany or any other subject.But if u choose BCA nd work really hard then after its completion u can do MCA which is really in demand nd I hope u undrstnd the job openings for computer graduates are increasing and in d cmng yr the opportunity is increasing more..u can go to diffrnt field in Cmpter once u cmplte MCA....and finally the salary u get will really make you fill the warmth of money....best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?