28th January 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of Bachelor of Physical Education for BA General student?

Hi everyone, I am doing BA General course. I am looking forward to do Bachelor of Physical Education course after completing my Graduation. So, I would like to know that what would be the course duration of this BPEd course?

5th February 2019, 08:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Bachelor of Physical Education for BA General student?

The duration of Bachelor in Physical Education is one year for those students who have completed graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate along with sports participation.
5th February 2019, 08:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Bachelor of Physical Education for BA General student?

As you have completed your Bachelor of Arts three years degree course hence the duration of Bachelor of Physical Education would be one year.
6th February 2019, 06:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd) is an undergraduate course. It is a 3 year duration of course comprises of 6 semesters. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute are eligible to study BPEd course. Since you have already completed your 12th class, so on the basis of 12th pass degree, you can opt Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd) course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th February 2019 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Remove *
6th February 2019, 11:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am doing BA General course. I am looking forward to do Bachelor of Physical Education course after completing my Graduation. So, I would like to know that what would be the course duration of this BPEd course?
Course duration of Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd) for the BA general student is one year in the Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai.

- Candidates with any degree with proficiency in Games and Sports with minimum participation at intercollegiate level are eligible to study the Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd) course.

- Bachelor of Physical Education course is available to study in various physical education and sports college / Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?