28th January 2019, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities except in Banking and Insurance field for BCom(Banking and Insurance) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom in Banking and Insurance course in this year. I don't want to go in either Banking or in Insurance field. So, can you please let me know about the job opportunities for me?

6th February 2019, 06:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities except in Banking and Insurance field for BCom(Banking and Insurance) graduate?

If you do not join Banking and Insurance field after BCom(Banking and Insurance), then you have a lot of options available both in public and private sector industries such as, Telecommunication Services and BPO’s, Manufacturing Services, Government Services. You can go in the field of Automobile sectors, Hospitality, Media, Information Technology Services and much more.
6th February 2019, 08:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities except in Banking and Insurance field for BCom(Banking and Insurance) graduate?

Job opportunities in Banking and Insurance field for Bcom( Banking and Finance) graduate:-

Accountant
Cashier
Insurance Manager
Loan Counsellor
Financial Advisor
Development Officer
Loan Officer
Market Analyst
Marketing Manager
Sales Manager
Sales Officer
Risk Analyst
Assistant Accountant
Credit and Risk Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?