19th September 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

I want to do Bachelor in Hospital Administration from Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

20th September 2018, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Bachelor in Hospital Administration from Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

Applicants can apply online or offline for the admission to study Bachelors in Hospital Administration at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Eligible applicants are shortlisted to study a Bachelors in Hospital Administration on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Those applicants who have passed a two year Pre University examination or its equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with any principle subject of study are eligible to study a Bachelors in Hospital Administration at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Applicants can find the details in the college website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?