19th September 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

20th September 2018, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Hospital Administration in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

There is no entrance examination available to study a Bachelors in Hospital Administration at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Those candidates who have passed a two year Pre University examination or its equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with any stream are eligible to study the Bachelors in Hospital Administration course at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?