28th May 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I want to do BFTech in Apparel Production from National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata. I would like to know about the duration of this course. And also let me know about the course fee expenses. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Does NIFT, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to BFTech(Apparel Production) students?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
  4. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration?
  5. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BBA(H) in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of Montessori in Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  12. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Physics) in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
12th September 2018, 07:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata?

BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata is full time 4 years duration of course. Total fee for this course is around INR 8.5 lakhs (including tuition, library, admission, mediclaim and student development fee etc.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?