30th April 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this university. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  2. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  7. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University? -- [New]
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Automotive) in Windsor University?
  13. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Stress Analysis) in Delhi University?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?
13th June 2018, 08:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?

Course duration and Fee Expenses of B.Sc in Instrumentation in Kakatiya University:

Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc in Instrumentation in Kakatiya University are given below,

Name of the College - Kakatiya University

Name of the course - B.Sc in Instrumentation

Course duration - 3 years

Course Type - Full Time

Fee Expenses - Total fee is Rs.33,900/- (each year Rs.11,300/-)

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this B.Sc in Instrumentation course is 12th class in Science stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?