7th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my BCA from Mahatma Gandhi University and I am very much interested in doing my MCA from IEM, Kolkata. So, I want to know what is the fee expenses for MCA? How many years will I have to do in MCA since I am not from WBUT?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  2. Can i be eligible for MCA entrance exam after appearing for final examination of BCA from IEM Kolkata
  3. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  5. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  7. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  8. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
  9. How to fee to be sent through DD while applying for MBA course in IEM Kolkata?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  11. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  12. How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. Duration of MCA course after BCA?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  16. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
  17. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  18. How can I get direct admission in IEM, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2017, 11:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in IEM, Kolkata for BCA candidate of Mahatma Gandhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing my BCA from Mahatma Gandhi University and I am very much interested in doing my MCA from IEM, Kolkata. So, I want to know what is the fee expenses for MCA? How many years will I have to do in MCA since I am not from WBUT?

The MCA program is not offered at IEM, Kolkata. The IEM offers BCA, B.Tech and MBA courses in various specializations. You can also check the details in the IEM website, the link is Click Here.

You can study the course in other colleges in Kolkata. The duration of the course will be three years. The MCA course fees in B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology will be Rs 75,000 for the first semester and Rs 50,000 for each semester. The B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology website link is Click Here.

The fees for the MCA course will vary from one institution to another. So you have to check the college in which you want to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?