10th June 2022, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course has higher scope BBA or BCA?

Hey i am kanha panigrahy from Odisha. I want to know that what should i do after +2 because i am little bit confused that i should go for BBA or BCA. MY
interest is BCA but then also i am confused. I want to know that in which course there is higher scope.

11th June 2022, 06:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has higher scope BBA or BCA?

MCA is a considered the next step by BCA candidates.
Candidates open get job of programmer after completion of this course.
Scope if these: if the compare then BCA has better job opportunities than BBA.
After completion of MBA, candidate often get better paying job than MCA.
12th June 2022, 06:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has higher scope BBA or BCA?

Which course has higher scope BBA or BCA?

If you want to attain some managerial skills along with commerce knowledge, then opt for BBA course in Graduation. In contrast, if you don't want to go into commerce field, want to get into software side, then BCA would be the best choice for you. The duration of all the three courses is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?