17th December 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

True scope of BBA in today's market? Jobs can I apply after BBA course?

Hello sir, right now I am doing bba, I want to know what is true scope of bba in today's market. What kind of jobs can I apply for after bba course?

19th December 2015, 11:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: True scope of BBA in today's market? Jobs can I apply after BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, right now I am doing bba, I want to know what is true scope of bba in today's market. What kind of jobs can I apply for after bba course?
The BBA course provides you to develop managerial skills, decision making capabilities and sharpening your communication skills. You can become managers in corporate companies.

The BBA graduates can work in Business houses, Banks, Consultancies, Educational Institutions, Financial Organisations, Export Companies, Marketing Companies, BPOs etc. You can work as HR Executive, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, Customer Service Executive, Core Banking Executive, Business Development Executive, Financial Analyst etc.

You can appear for IBPS, Indian Railways, Staff Selection Commission examinations for the job in government sector.
You can work in companies like Banks both government and private,

- Acetech Solutions (www.acetech-india.com/)
- Wipro (www.wipro.com/)
- Accenture (https://www.accenture.com)
- Religare Support Services (www.religare.com/)
- Dream’s Solution (www.dreamsplacement.com)
- Calydon Foods (calydonfoods.com )
20th December 2015, 12:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: True scope of BBA in today's market? Jobs can I apply after BBA course?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Nowadays there is good scope of BBA in the market. If you have good knowledge in your field then you are most demanded in Finance sector, Consultancy firms, FMCG, IT firms, Banking sector or other government PSU's.
So my suggestion to you is that you should concentrate of the basic concepts during your education. After clearing your graduation you can be Assistant Finance Manager, Human Resource assistant managers, Management Accountant, Business Consultant, Research and Development assistant manager as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?