4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS at the age of 53 years anywhere in the world?

I am 53 years old now. Can I get the admission for MBBS anywhere in the world. I completed higher secondary course. Now I am working. I have completed some diploma courses after that, I am working in a healthcare BPO, but I am looking for a chance to study MBBS. Is it possible?

4th November 2017, 11:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS at the age of 53 years anywhere in the world?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study MBBS course at this age of 53 years, there is no problem in it.
If you have studied class 12th with Science stream, then you can apply for the MBBS entrance test.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NEET examination for pursuing MBBS course.
Candidates minimum age must be 17 years and there is no maximum age of applying for this examination.
5th November 2017, 01:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS at the age of 53 years anywhere in the world?

Yes, you can apply for admission in MBBS course, because there is no upper age limit mentioned for admission at private medical colleges in India. All you have to do is crack the entrance exam or take admission based on management quota.

Just make sure that you have got at least class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology with 50% marks. Hence, just make sure that you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
12th June 2022, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in 50 year and i passed 12 th standard with 40% marks only in Science group can I get admission for MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?