17th March 2016, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

I have completed my bachelor of physiotherapy just few days back. Now i am confused that what should i study next for my better future. Please give me advice regarding this.

17th March 2016, 11:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bachelor of physiotherapy just few days back. Now i am confused that what should i study next for my better future. Please give me advice regarding this.

The first option is Master of Physiotherapy after Bachelor of Physiotherapy. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can also study other courses like M.Sc in Anatomy, M.Sc in Physiology, MBA Hospital Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in sports science etc. These are all some of the options available for the BPT students. The best choice is MPT, but your interest is most important. You can think and decide about the course. There are more job opportunities available for the physiotherapist in India. You can get a job in Hospitals, Community Health Centers, Nursing Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Sports Clinics and Fitness Centers.
17th March 2016, 11:42 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to secure your future as well as the job, you must go for the higher education along with the part time job. You must have the working experience as well as the educational experience. So, in order to make your future bright you need to go for the higher education.

This is what i can suggest you. And in this way you can make your future more prosperous.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?