25th August 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th standard with Biology. Now I am confused to choose a career between B.Sc and Bachelor of Physiotherapy Therapy, I want to know that if I go for BPT then in future will I be eligible for M.Sc or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  3. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  9. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  10. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  11. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course may I select after finishing bachelor of physiotherapy degree?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc anatomy? I have done bachelor of physiotherapy
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  16. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Is Diploma in Gynaecology course available to study for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  18. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
29th August 2015, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th standard with Biology. Now I am confused to choose a career between B.Sc and Bachelor of Physiotherapy Therapy, I want to know that if I go for BPT then in future will I be eligible for M.Sc or not?
You are a student of B.Sc in Physiotherapy Therapy so you are eligible for M.Sc course in Physiotherapy Therapy.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Physiotherapy Therapy from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc course in Physiotherapy Therapy.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th August 2015, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Yes, you can go for post graduation, M.Sc course after completion of Bachelor in Physiotherapy. There is no problem, you can pursue your post graduation in Physiotherapy or related fields. You should go for the course in which you are interested and comfortable with the fundamentals of the course.
29th August 2015, 07:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to study M.Sc after Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

After completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course you can pursue following courses :

Master of Science in Anatomy
Master of Science in Physiology
MPT course in ( Biomechanics, Cardio-pulmonary Physiotherapy, Cardiorespiratory , Physiotherapy, Cardiothoracic physiotherapy, Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Specialties, Community Rehabilitation )
31st August 2015, 06:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you will be eligible for the course of M.Sc once you have completed your course of B.Sc.
You can do your Post graduation in the field of Physiotherapy once you have completed your B.Sc.
You need to choose whichever course you are more willing to do among both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?