7th March 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rural Studies admission in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in BRS College of Rural Studies for studying Bachelor in Rural Studies? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

13th March 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rural Studies admission in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in BRS College of Rural Studies for studying Bachelor in Rural Studies? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Rural Studies in the BRS College of Rural Studies is a pass in Higher Secondary (12th standard) School Certificate Examination of the Gujarat Secondary Education Board or an examination recognized as equivalent. Duration of the Bachelor of Rural Studies is three years (six semesters) in BRS College of Rural Studies. Preference will be given to those candidates who have passed the HSC Examination in the immediate preceding year.
14th March 2019, 03:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rural Studies admission in BRS College of Rural Studies?

=> Bachelor in Rural Studies (BRS) is an under graduation course and the duration of Bachelor in Rural Studies (BRS) course is three years.

=> In order to get Bachelor in Rural Studies admission in BRS College of Rural Studies the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list so you should score good marks in the written examination conducted in BRS College of Rural Studies.
14th March 2019, 11:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for this is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for the course.
16th March 2019, 05:43 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rural Studies admission in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Priority in admission is normally accorded to the students of Higher Basic Training Course stream students. At some colleges, admission is through entrance test and other colleges admit with 50% marks in H.S. This course is designed keeping in view requirements of areas of agriculture, forest and rural. Advertisements for admission to the colleges conducting this course are published in the months of June-July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?