4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Instrumentation Engineering) seats are available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

10th April 2019, 09:25 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many BE(Instrumentation Engineering) seats are available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.
AISSMS Institute of Information Technology is one of the reputed engineering colleges, which is accredited by the National Board Of Accreditation (NBA) and the institution is located in Pune, Maharashtra. Last year it was around 60 seats avail for BE in Instrumentation Engineering in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. You can expect the same number of seats this year also.

Contact Information:
AISSMS Institute of Information Technology
Address: RB Motilal Kennedy Rd, Near R.T.O, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 2605 2163
Official website - aissmsioit.org/
10th April 2019, 05:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Instrumentation Engineering) seats are available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The AISSMS Institute of Information Technology – sanctioned intake for the BE courses are given below:

Instrumentation Engineering – 60 seats
Electrical Engineering – 60 seats
Computer Engineering – 60 seats
Computer Engineering (second shift) – 60 seats
Electronics Engineering – 60 seats
Electronics & Telecommunication – 120 seats
Electronics & Telecommunication (second shift) – 60 seats
Information Technology – 60 seats

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th April 2019, 10:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Seat availability for BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology 60 seats intake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?