18th December 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BE(Environmental Engineering) course, which is available in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

22nd December 2018, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering?

BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering is full time 4 years long duration of course, comprises of 8 semesters. In order to get details regarding course structure, please visit the below mentioned pdf attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENV-structure-2018_19.pdf(357.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?