29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course which is available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad? I want to study this BTech in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  2. How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  3. Can I get a seat in universities in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?
  6. Can I get admission in top 30 college in AP? I have scored 70 marks in JEE mains
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  8. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  10. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  11. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  12. List of the best training institutes in Hyderabad for Electronics and Communication branch
  13. Which colleges can I get in Counseling after scoring 849 general rank and 113 stream rank
  14. Can I get admission in any university of AP after scoring 25 marks?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  16. Course structure and duration of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?
  17. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  18. Course structure of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
19th August 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course which is available in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad? I want to study this BTech in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me the course duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of BTech Mechanical Engineering at Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad is as follows:

Section A:

Introduction to Manufacturing Process
Mechanics
Advanced Electrical Technology
Fundamentals of Computers
Thermodynamics
Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Fluid Mechanics
Dynamics
Society, Environment Engineering
Advanced Material Science and Metallurgy
Theory of Machine
Heat Transfer I

Section B:

Computer Graphics
Environmental Engineering
Operation Research
I.C. Engines & Automobile Engineering
Advanced Strength of Materials
Mechanical Measurements
Industrial Economics & Management
Hydraulic Machine
Elective 1, 2 & 3
Project

Elective Subjects:

Metal Cutting & Tool Design
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Jigs & Fixture Design
CNC Programming
CAD / CAD (Application) & Automation
Management of Technology
Meteorology & Quality Control
Machine Tool Design
Machine Vibration Analysis

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?