18th December 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) course which is available in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

22nd December 2018, 09:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering?

BE(Environmental Engineering) in Kolhapur Institute of Technology's College of Engineering is full time 4 years duration of course, which is divided into 8 semesters. Total fee expenses for this course is around Rs. 3.60 lacs per year.

For more details, visit:
http://kitcoek.in/academics/environment/

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?