10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) which is available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BE(Industrial Engineering & Management). So, I want to know about the fee structure.

20th August 2018, 04:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Industrial Engineering & Management is a 4 years graduation level degree. This course is offered by the Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the institution is a 10+2 in PCM subjects with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The fee structure is different for every course in the Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology. For BE in Industrial Engineering & Management will vary around INR 18K - 25K per year.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology.
21st August 2018, 10:33 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Fee structure of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

For aided quota admission, fees for the entire course is 1-1.75 lacs
For the unaided quota admission, fees for the entire course is 2-3.75 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?