25th November 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in IPHI-New Delhi?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course which is available in IPHI-New Delhi? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in this college. Thank you!

1st December 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in IPHI-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course which is available in IPHI-New Delhi? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in this college. Thank you!

The course structure of BSc Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) in IPHI-New Delhi is given below:

1st year (1st and 2nd semester):

Basic Human Sciences
Hematology
Computer Application
General Pathology & General Microbiology
Communicative English
Basics of Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Instruments and Reagents

2nd Year (3rd and 4th semester):

Clinical Biochemistry
Blood Bank Procedures and Hemoglobinopathies
Endocrinology, Tumor & Cancer Markers
Immunology, Serology & Parasitology

3rd Year (5th and 6th semester):

Systematic Bacteriology & Virology
Histopathology & Cytology techniques
Automation
Project Work / Dissertation
Quality Laboratory Management
Coagulation studies
Revision and Internal examination
Practical & demonstration will be done on the basis of theory

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Candidates have to contact the IPHI-New Delhi for exact fee details.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?