25th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in IPHI-New Delhi?

I want to join IPHI-New Delhi for studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology. I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from this institute.

1st December 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in IPHI-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join IPHI-New Delhi for studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology. I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from this institute.

Cut off percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BSc Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) in IPHI-New Delhi is 45%. Candidates who have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks are eligible to study the BSc Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) in IPHI-New Delhi. Duration of the course is 3 years (full time) divided into six semesters. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study BSc Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) in IPHI-New Delhi. The IPHI-New Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?