25th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in IPHI-New Delhi?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in IPHI-New Delhi for studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

1st December 2018, 12:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in IPHI-New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in IPHI-New Delhi for studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates can collect the application form in person from the institute reception or apply online for the admission to study BSc Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) course in the IPHI-New Delhi. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study BSc Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) course in the IPHI-New Delhi. Candidates have to apply for the admission with the documents like Aadhar Card, Mark sheet of qualifying examination, Matriculation certificate and Migration certificate. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?