25th November 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in IPHI-New Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in IPHI-New Delhi. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

15th January 2019, 09:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in IPHI-New Delhi?

The scope of studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in IPHI-New Delhi is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Biotechnology Research Laboratory

=> Blood Donor Centres

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Hospitals

=> Military Services

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Lab Assistant

=> Laboratory Manager

=> Laboratory Technician

=> Laboratory Testing Manager

=> Medical Officer

=> Medical Record Technician

=> Research Associate

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?