8th April 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course which is available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

11th April 2019, 11:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

The fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences are around Rs.1.12 Lakhs.

This course is a 3 year full time course divided into 6 semesters. The course is designed to work closely with patients of all ages to investigate the functioning of the nervous system in order to diagnose and monitor neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, strokes,dementia, nerve and muscle dysfunction and multiple sclerosis.

Year wise course description is below:-

Year I

Physiological Sciences 1
Healthcare Science 1
Healthcare Science 2
Physiological Sciences 2
Professional practices

Year II

Clinical Neurophysiology
Research methods and professional practice
Medical Instrumentation and Imaging
Neurological Conditions

Year III

Applied Clinical Neurophysiology 1
Applied Clinical Neurophysiology 2
Professional practices
Dissertation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?