12th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 11:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

The course duration to do BSc (Neurophysiology Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is of 4 years owith 8 Semesters including 12months internship.

You would need to submit following fees:-
Tuition Fee Rs18,350, Library Fee Rs1000, Registration fee Rs100, Medical exam fee Rs10, .Cultural & Sports fee Rs. 400, Medical expenses fee Rs.1000, ID card & Stationery fee Rs 300, Total Fee Rs 21,250, Caution Deposit Rs.500.

You can visit the website www.svimstpt.ap.nic.in for more information.
19th March 2019, 07:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is full time 3 years duration of under graduate course. Total course fee for this program is around Rs. 64,000. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences.
20th March 2019, 08:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this university. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!
The duration of B.Sc in Neurophysiology technology in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is for three years which is divided into 6 semesters. The fees structure is approximately Rs-1,12,000.

- For first year Tution fees- 28,000
- Second year Tution fees-28,000
- Third year Tution fees- 28,000
- And Rs - 28,000 for the college fees and lab fees

For future details contact ; |http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?