12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of BSc in Urology Technology course which is available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati? Kindly tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Waiting for your reply.

24th August 2018, 09:21 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Urology Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in Sri Venkateswara institute of medical sciences is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The fee structure is different for every course offered by the Sri Venkateswara institute of medical sciences. For B.Sc in Urology Technology it will vary around INR 20K - 35K per year.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Sri Venkateswara institute of medical sciences.

25th August 2018, 03:01 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati?

Course structure of B.Sc (Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati are as follows:-

Course Duration - 4 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Under-graduate
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - on campus
Eligibility - 10+2 with Biology or Botany or Zoology as main or optional subjects.

Fee expenses of B.Sc (Urology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati are as follows:-
Year 1 - INR 20,650
Year 2 - INR 20,050
Year 3 - INR 20,050
Year 4 - INR 20,050
Grand Total - INR 80,800

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?