12th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.

19th March 2019, 11:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

The duration of the course is of 4 years including including 12 months internship.

The course structure is as follows:-

YEAR I:-
:-Physiological sciences 1
:-Healthcare science 1
:-Healthcare science 2
:-Physiological science 2
:-Professional practices

YEAR II
:-Clinical neurophysiology
:-Research methods and professional practice
:-Medical instrumentation and imaging
:-Neurological conditions

YEAR III

:-Applied clinical neurophysiology 1
:-Applied clinical neurophysiology 2
:-Professional practices
:-Dissertation

Once you complete the course there would be mandatory 12 months internship.

You can visit the website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in for more information on the admission process.
20th March 2019, 08:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) course of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.
The course structure for B.Sc in Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Science,

-> In first-year topics are Physiological sciences 1. Healthcare Science, 2. Physiological sciences 3.Professional practices.

-> For second-year topics are Clinical Neurophysiology, Research, and Professional Practice, Medical Instrumentation and Imaging, Neurological conditions

-> For third-year topics are applied clinical Neurophysiology, 1.Applied clinical Neurophysiology 2 Professional practices, dissertation.

For future details contact ; http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?