2nd January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take in graduation for doing LLB course?

what should may i do llb with graduation or not
or nit to do llb just now
or i should do only graduation? Can you please provide me your suggestion on this?

3rd January 2016, 09:45 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to take in graduation for doing LLB course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. Yes you are eligible to purse course even after graduation.

After graduation degree in any discipline the LLB course will be of three year. So, you can pursue graduation in any discipline.

Candidate who have passed 10+2 can pursue 5 year course also to get LLB degree from any recognised university.
4th January 2016, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take in graduation for doing LLB course?

You can go for BA LLB which is a 5 years course if you are interested in a law degree course. This is the best option for you if your only aim is becoming a lawyer. CLAT is the best possible option for you to get admission.

If you want to do law after graduation then you can pursue any degree course and then apply for admission in a 3 years LLB course which is mainly for graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?