26th April 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharmacy course?

Sir
I want to get admission in B.Pharmacy
so how many marks obtained in
12th class for B.Pharmacy admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

1st May 2015, 12:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharmacy course?

You will need to have Physics,Chemistry and Biology as subjects in your Class 12 Board Examination.
You will also need to score nicely in your aggregate as well as in Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
To get admission in B.Pharmacy you will need to have 70% in your aggregate and you will need 75% in aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
This is the general cut-off in the B.Pharmacy course so make sure you prepare for the Class 12 Board Examination to the best of your ability and you should try to score as much marks as possible as it will be beneficial for you in the long run if you can score marks in your Class 12 Board Examination.
You should also give attention to the subjects and try to learn the concepts nicely as you will need the concepts when you pursue the course of B.Pharmacy.
18th May 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharmacy course?

Can I get for my mark 1068 if so how much should I pay
24th April 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir currently 12th total marks is 600 so that time how many cut off marks getting in B.Pharm course
29th July 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Tell me that how to calculate the cut off for b.pharm
6th March 2020, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How many cutoff marks needed for b.pharm
26th July 2020, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Now the 12th marks has been changed to 600.. How to calculate the cut off???
29th July 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have 1029 mark in 12th. Could I got admission in paramedical course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?