6th December 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?

hello
may i know wat is the cutoff of last year and
current year of nata exam ...
and also are der any chances of getting
a goood college if i got 106 in nata and 76.6% in 12th cbse.. :-/

Related Questions:
  1. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  2. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  3. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  4. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  5. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  6. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  7. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
  8. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  9. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  10. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  11. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  12. Cutoff marks required for B.Arch? Which college can I get with NATA score of 93/200? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get any government college after scoring 87 marks in NATA with 77% in 12th
  14. How to get admission after scoring 93 marks in NATA?
  15. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  16. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  17. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  18. Will I get a seat in any college in Bangalore under CET after scoring 106 in NATA and 60% in diploma
8th April 2015, 11:43 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
11th April 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?

What are subject should take in 11 if he want to do b arch
14th August 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government architecture college with NATA Score 84 and board's percentage 87
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?