14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

I would like to know what is the qualifying marks from that I can get admission easily in Aligarh Muslim University. Please tell me the marks needed in Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam for admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission?
  4. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  7. Syllabus and previous papers for AMUEEE lateral entry exam for B.Tech Civil
  8. Minimum marks required to get selected in Aligarh Muslim University class 11?
  9. Last year cutoff marks of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course?
  10. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech entrance exam?
  12. Last year cutoff marks of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech(ECE) course?
  13. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  16. AMU B.Tech cut off for both internal and externals?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
15th November 2018, 07:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?

Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University is given below.

CUTOFF MARKS

** General = 75-80

** SC/ST = 70-75

PERCENTAGE CRITERIA

** Open category = 50

** Schedule Caste = 40

** Schedule Tribe = 40

** Other Backward Class = 40
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?