1st November 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?

I want to know that can any Hindu person get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? How many percentage seats for Hindus students in class 11th of AMU for Science stream? What mark cut-off for OBC Hindu candidates requires for admission in class 11th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  3. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  7. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for AMU Medical entrance exam?
  9. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for class 11th? Which exam do I have to write and How can I apply for the exam?
  10. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. AMU B.Tech cut off for both internal and externals?
  12. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. How many seats are available to study in 9th standard of Aligarh Muslim University? Date of application?
  14. Entrance exam available to study 11th Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Requirements to apply?
  15. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  18. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
20th May 2017, 04:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?

Yes, admissions in 11th standard Science in Aligarh Muslim University are also available for Hindus. To be eligible to apply for 11th standard admission in Aligarh Muslim University, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You should not exceed more than 19 years as on 1st July of the year of admission to take admission in 11th standard in AMU. You need to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by AMU to get admission for pursuing 11th standard in AMU.
20th July 2022, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?

How many seets for arts in amu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?