18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Visual Arts seats are available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute. Please tell me about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  2. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  3. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  5. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  6. How to study further and earn money being a Visual Arts undergraduate student? -- [New]
  7. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  8. Does Jadavpur University offer a course in bachelor of Arts or Business of fine arts or visual arts?
  9. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  10. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  12. Does Jadavpur University provide a course in bachelor of Arts or business of Fine Arts of Visual Arts
  13. Details about diploma course in Kerala university?
  14. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam for getting into M.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the admission form of Bachelor of Visual Arts course will be available at Viswa Bharati University?
  16. Can I study MFA after completing B.A.(Visual Arts)?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? I am interested in Animation or computer graphics
  18. Marks required to join Viscom?
15th November 2018, 07:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Visual Arts seats are available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

B.A. Visual Arts or Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts is an undergraduate Fine Arts programme. The applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.

As per my knowledge, 30 seats are available in the Institute of Visual and Performing Arts for the admission of Bachelor of Visual Arts.

CONTACT DETAIL

Institute of Visual and Performing Arts
Extended NCR, Mathura-Aligarh Highway, 33rd Milestone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?