23rd November 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to secure admission in IIT-Kharagpur?

Hello Sir, I have applied for JEE Main and Advanced. But, my aim is to study in IIT-Kharagpur. I have been preparing for JEE Advanced from the last 2 years and I want to know that what cutoff marks is required for securing admission in IIT-Kharagpur?

25th March 2023, 04:42 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to secure admission in IIT-Kharagpur?

The cutoff marks required for securing admission in IIT-Kharagpur through JEE Advanced varies every year depending on various factors such as the difficulty level of the paper, the number of applicants, and the number of available seats. However, based on the previous year's cutoff, a general idea of the cutoff marks required for different categories is as follows:

- General Category: 90-95 marks
- OBC Category: 70-75 marks
- SC Category: 45-50 marks
- ST Category: 40-45 marks

Please note that these are just estimates, and the actual cutoff can be higher or lower than this depending on the aforementioned factors. It is advisable to aim for a score higher than the estimated cutoff to increase your chances of securing admission in IIT-Kharagpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?