5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur?

I want to do B.Tech in Energy Engineering from IIT, Kharagpur. Can you please let me know what cutoff marks I have to score in JEE Advanced to get admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Kharagpur without qualifying in JEE main and advanced? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which stream is better among ECE(Dual degree) from IIT Kharagpur and Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur?
  13. List of colleges which I can get in Aeronautical after scoring 70% in class 12th?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  17. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in IIT?
10th October 2016, 03:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur?

In order to get admission in IIT, kharagpur for the above mentioned course, you need to aim at scoring your best as aiming high will make ti easier for you to score near about it. Generally the cut-off is never announced before the declaration of results and it is quite high and at the same time not same throughout the years, it does keeps on changing depending upon various factors. So, try to score as well as possible and do not think about the cut-off or any other thing as of now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?