25th July 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in MAH-CET to get BAMS admission in Nagpur?

I want to get admission in any of the BAMS colleges of Nagpur. I want to know the cutoff marks for BAMS admission in colleges of Nagpur in MAH-CET. Please answer as soon as possible. Waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  2. Cutoff marks of MAH CET for getting admission in top business schools in Mumbai?
  3. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  4. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff list of BAMS college in Mumbai?
  5. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET?
  6. What score in MAH CET required to be selected in maharashtra college? fee structure through MAH CET?
  7. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  8. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  9. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS
  10. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  11. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra that I can get through MAH CET? I have got 90.58% in MAH CET
  12. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top colleges?
  13. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top 10 colleges?
  14. Cutoff for MAH MCA CET entrance exam?
  15. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  16. Cutoff list of MAH CET MCA of CAP first round? I have scored 109 marks
  17. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  18. Cutoff system of MHT-CET and top colleges under MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2016, 07:19 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in MAH-CET to get BAMS admission in Nagpur?

The minimum cutoff marks required in MAH-CET to get BAMS admission in government colleges of Maharashtra is around 150-155.

List of colleges in Nagpur:

->Govt. Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya
->Shri Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya
->Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and Medical Sciences and Research Hospital
26th July 2016, 10:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in MAH-CET to get BAMS admission in Nagpur?

There is no such cut-off marks fixed in MAH-CET in order to provide admission to candidates in BAMS.

Cut-off marks is never the same and keeps on changing each year due to various factors such as the level of competition, the number of candidates appearing for the examination, etc.

Therefore, without the cut-off being released, nothing can be said about your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?