25th July 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?

I am doing my 1st year of B.Com in Bangalore in an Autonomous college. But my native is Tamil Nadu and my parents are staying there. So I wish to go back to my hometown and continue my 2nd year of B.Com. Is it possible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Com there?

26th July 2016, 03:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?

No, I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to get admission in 2nd year of B.Com from Tamil Nadu after clearing 1st year from Bangalore. You will have to get admission in 1st year of the course from a recognized college and then can very much continue with your studies further.
26th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?

To get the admission in S.Y.Bcom you must complete your F.Y.Bcom. Once completed then apply for the 2nd year there. Without completing 1st year you can not take admission. After applying for the second year you must wait for sometime as college will provide the cut off marks for outsiders. So better to score good marks in FYBOCM.
26th July 2016, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu after completion of your B.Com first year from an Autonomous college which is in Bangalore. You need to complete three years B.Com course from the same college or university and you can't shift to another college or university in the middle of the course. So, if you wish to go back to your hometown, you need to take admission in first year of B.Com course as direct admission in B.Com 2nd year will not be offered in any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?