25th July 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Countries offering high salary package to Food Technologies through undergraduate course?

I am the student of Food Technology undergraduate course. After completing my B.Sc I want to go Abroad for job purpose. Kindly tell me which country give high packages salary to Food Technologist? Waiting for your kind response.

26th July 2016, 07:38 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Countries offering high salary package to Food Technologies through undergraduate course?

Counties like US, UK, Phillipines, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand offer high packages for graduates in Food Technology.

The package depends upon your working skills, position in the company and your working experience.
26th July 2016, 10:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Countries offering high salary package to Food Technologies through undergraduate course?

It does not depend upon the countries but rather on the companies in which you are to be placed and start your career.

In every country there are various companies providing high and low salary, therefore, there is nothing as such which country provides what salary, rather it is the companies that provides the salary package.

And as you have not mentioned the names of any such company, therefore, ot is not quite possible for me to provide me the exact information on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?