25th June 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff merit list of HP UIIT CET of this year?

Hi,
Can anyone of you please tell me the cutoff list of HP UIIT CET of this year. I have searched alot but couldn't get it. Please help me to get the cutoff merit list.

Related Questions:
31st July 2016, 05:23 PM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff merit list of HP UIIT CET of this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can anyone of you please tell me the cutoff list of HP UIIT CET of this year. I have searched alot but couldn't get it. Please help me to get the cutoff merit list.
The cut off list or merit list of uiit is displayed at the time of their counseling which is held in the month of July every year. This list can be found on the official website of UIIT. You can still find it on www.uiit.ac.in up to 10th August.
14th June 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff merit list of HP UIIT CET of this year?

I have got 81 marks in UIIT HPU CET test can i eligible for counselling session 2018 and i belong to general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?