13th June 2018, 12:57 PM
ravikumarrana

Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  2. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  4. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  5. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  9. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  11. Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  15. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  16. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  18. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
14th June 2018, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikumarrana View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Candidates with a pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) examination / polytechnic diploma (related subject) or SSLC with 3 year diploma course (related subject) or equivalent are eligible to study BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management in Anna Science and Management College. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates after completion of the course can work in hotels, airlines, cruise lines, restaurants, etc. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
14th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Catering Science and Hotel Management course in Anna Science and Management College:

The detailed information about B.Sc in Catering Science and Hotel Management course in Anna Science and Management college is given below.

Name of the college - Anna Science and Management College

Name of the course - B.Sc in Catering Science and Hotel Management

Duration of the course - 3 years

Eligibility Criteria:-

>> You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or Polytechnic Diploma course in related subjects or SSLC pass with 3 years diploma course or its equivalent qualification.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?