16th April 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech course after completion of 12th with 70% marks?

Well ,I was the student from m.c.v.c ,m.l.t . I passed 12th by 70% and I have ambition to do b.tech or bio-tech but I don't know how can I apply for b.tech or bio-tech which entrance exam should to do? Can someone provide me the information soon?

16th April 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech course after completion of 12th with 70% marks?

You need to apply for engineering entrance exam for admission. Performance in the exam will help you to get your choice of college through counselling.

Hence, just apply for any engineering entrance exam and be prepared for it. You seem to have the required qualification for admission. Hence, no need to worry.
16th April 2016, 08:22 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech course after completion of 12th with 70% marks?

You have passed 12th standard with 70% marks and want to do B-Tech or Bio-Tech. Yes, definitely you are eligible. You want to know how to apply for the entrance exams. Now a day’s all the entrance exams applications are filled online. First of all you have to make a list of colleges in which you want to take admission.

Following are the list of some good entrance exams you have to apply:

--JEE

--SRMEEE

--VITEEE

--IPUCET

>>You can apply in other colleges too. But the thing is that you have to be in regular touch with their website to get aware about the notification for filling of online application. When the notification is released, you have to fill the online application after filling all the details and make payment.
16th April 2016, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 70% marks from a recognied board. You can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying in any one of the engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, MHT CET, BITSAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course.
16th April 2016, 10:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for B.Tech course after having completed your +2 level with 70% from a recognized board.

For that you will probably have to appear for JEE(Main) examination. You can apply for it online by submitting the application fee. The date and examination venue will be provided to you via mail and you can very much appear for the examination and get admission in any good college, depending upon your rank.

You can visit the link below for further steps;

http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
14th June 2016, 02:33 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you are very much eligible for B.tech course, but for that you have to appeared the engineering entrance exams like JEE, AIEEE, VIT, BITS …etc.

And some states conducted the state level entrance exams. Through this exam they provide the college’s in particular state level.

So, if you qualify and get the good rank in any of the above exams then you have a choice to admit the B.tech course based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?