3rd June 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

CPT passed can continue with CMA Executive level?

I have already passed CPT and now wanted to continue with CMA Executive. Can i apply for CMA Executive?
Please, reply me very fast.. Email id [email protected]

5th June 2016, 01:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CPT passed can continue with CMA Executive level?

No, I am sorry to say that after completion of your CPT course, you cannot directly opt for CMA Execute Level, you will first have to opt for Intermediate and then after clearing the intermediate examination, you can continue with CMA Executive Level.
10th June 2016, 11:18 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

I am Sorry to say that you are not eligible for CMA Executive level with CA CPT.

AS per CMA rules following Students are eligible for CMA Executive level directly with the skip of CMA Foundation level;
• Students having graduation
• Students who are completed CA IPCC

So, if you have graduation you can apply for CMA Executive level otherwise complete you CA IPCC then you can apply.
14th June 2016, 03:41 PM
Expert king

No, you are not eligible for CMA executive level with just CA CPT.
If you want to join in CMA executive level you need to qualify the CMA foundation course (or) must have graduation.
As per new rules of ICWA students who have complete the CA IPCC are also eligible for CMA executive level with the skip of Foundation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?