1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get 50% stipend for study LLB?

Hello everyone, I have applied for CLAT as I want to do LLB in Graduation. I have heard that there is a stipend for LLB student through CLAT. So, if I want 50% stipend then what rank I have to get in CLAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get 50% stipend for study LLB?
  2. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  3. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to study 3 years LLB course in Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, Allahabad?
  4. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get admission in any good college of India?
  5. Can I join LLA Inyour College after passing +2 with arts stream?
  6. Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams other than CLAT to study LLB in India?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for CLAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB if qualified in CPT? -- [New]
  10. What is the pattern of CLAT? Cutoff percentage required for admission? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. Can I get admission to study LLB if secured 14000 rank in CLAT being a General candidate?
  12. What shall I do after completing 12th with Arts stream?
  13. Is it necessary to give CLAT for getting admission in LLB colleges?
  14. Cutoff marks of LLB? How to appear for CLAT IIM?
  15. Can I do Bachelor of Law in distance mode? from where can I do this course?
  16. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?
  17. Will I have to appear in CLAT to study B.Com LLB course? When the application form will be out?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
29th March 2018, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get 50% stipend for study LLB?

If you can secure admission at top law college after cracking CLAT, then you have a great chance of getting scholarship for your future studies.

Almost all the top law schools have some scholarships for meritorious students. Hence, just make sure you have the top score in CLAT.
31st March 2018, 03:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get 50% stipend for study LLB?

First of all let me tell you that if you are going to appear in CLAT examination ,then definitely you have to secure good marks in order to get a rank below 1000.
Only those students get stipend in their studies who have secured rank below thousand so prepare hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?