11th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in IICD entrance exam to study BVoc(Crafts & Design)?

Hello everyone, I am planning for IICD entrance exam as I want to do BVoc(Crafts & Design) in Graduation. I would like to know that what cutoff rank is essentially required for studying BVoc in Crafts & Design. Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th September 2021, 10:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in IICD entrance exam to study BVoc(Crafts & Design)?

Cutoff rank required in IICD entrance exam to study BVoc(Crafts & Design) is given below.

Your rank should be under 500 to secure admission in BVoc( Crafts & Design) course.

You have to go through counseling procedure of IICD entrance exam to secure admission.

You must have secured minimum 75% IICD entrance to secure under 500 rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?